There is no substitute for personally viewing properties and the surrounding areas, so we strongly recommend you to take a personal viewing trip with us. Our staff in Spain take as much time with you as you need and do their best to find you a property that suits your ideas, needs and budget. We will map out a program according to your requirements. You will have the opportunity to view new and resale properties and be shown around the surrounding areas, giving you a feel for life in the local area.
Why are our viewing trips unique?
Our viewing trips are heavily subsidised, all you pay for are your flights.
- Travel on any day from any airport within the UK.
- You will not be scheduled in with any other viewers; we arrange your viewings on a one to one basis, ensuring you receive our undivided attention and enables us to match your property criteria exactly.
- There is no pressure to buy and we operate a no obligation to purchase policy.
- We can provide you with details of independent legal representatives, Solicitors/ABOGADOS who will ensure that your buying experience is hassle free.
Viewing Trip Includes:
- Transfers to and from Spanish airports. (Murcia, Alicante and Almeria).
2 or 3 nights bed and breakfast hotel accommodation (subject to availability, please check with our office before you book flights to make sure the hotels have availability).
- Transfers to and from your hotel to view properties.
- A tour of the local area so that you can familiarise yourself with the local Towns, shopping centres and beaches to get a feel for the distance between where you are looking to buy in relation to these areas.
- Viewings on a one to one basis so you feel relaxed, comfortable and have the freedom and time to ask any questions you wish.
- Information regarding the buying process and an introduction to a Lawyer(s).
To arrange a viewing trip please simply call us free on 0034 968199068
* Viewing trip booking conditions:
- Transfers, accommodation arrangements and viewing itinerary will be confirmed by our office.
- Arrangements cannot be changed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Our Viewing Trips are heavily subsidised, and are only designed for serious clients who are in a position to buy and are able to pay the required 10% deposit (or the minimum reservation fee of 3,000 euros with the balance of the deposit payable within 10 days). We suggest that if clients are in need of a mortgage or finance to purchase a property, this must be arranged before booking a viewing trip. For help with Spanish mortgages we would suggest you contact Mortgages Direct S.L. on 0034 963 156 011 or email them at; email@example.com , and quote Luz del Sol client.
- The use of a subsidised viewing trip for any other purpose will result in the full cost of the visit being charged.
- Clients who book a viewing trip are sole clients of Luz del Sol throughout their stay.
* A viewing trip is not available on properties marked quick sale.